Thursday, August 13, 2015

Carson is 7!!

As I look back on the past 7 years, I am filled with so many emotions. Carson healed our hearts after losing Isaac. To have a living breathing baby to take home was amazing. I remember his first few days home and I would just stare at him in amazement with tears in my eyes. I was so in love with this perfect little human being and I just couldn't believe he was mine and I got to keep him. I didn't take any moment for granted and took probably close to 5,000 pictures his first year, yes a little excessive, but I didn't want to forget anything! Looking back on the day he was born still makes me emotional because of everything we had to overcome to have him. I always said and still say to this day, I don't think there is any baby in the world that was wanted more than him!!!

August 13th, 2008




On his way home from the hospital


Some of my FAVORITE pictures of Carson


















All of his BIRTHDAYS


Today, August 13th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment